Join the Northwestern Swing Dance Syndicate for another great 7 week session
Mondays April 7- May 19
LOCATIONS: Northwestern University
– Parkes Hall, room 122:
(All dates except for April 14th)
– Location for April 14: TBD
Parkes Hall (parking is available in the adjacent lot on the east side of the building):
CLASSES & TIMES
– Balboa from Zero: 6:45 – 7:45
– Beyond Basic Lindy Hop: 8:00 – 9:00
– Balboa from Zero: Balboa is a form of swing dancing that originated in the 1930s. It’s perfect for faster tempo music and can be incorporated into any of the Swing or Lindy Hop you already know. Not familiar with Balboa? Check out our Facebook page for some great clips!
– Beyond Basic Lindy Hop: This class will explore the elements, vocabulary, and variations of Lindy Hip. Class content will be tailored to participants experience and interests. ** You must be comfortable with basic Lindy Hop movement, including Swing-out, Circle and Swing-out from closed
– The one and only Nicolle Wood!
Register for the entire session and don’t miss out on a move…or drop in when you can!
– Drop In: $5 per class = $35
– One 7-class session = $30
– Both 7-class sessions = $50 ($10 discount)
For more info check out our Facebook page